Juliana Spaeth-LeekLawyer +381 21 443 948 firstname.lastname@example.org
Area of expertise
Foreign counselor dealing with strategic alliances, technology transfers, software development and licensing, mergers and acquisitions, corporate governance and compliance and venture and strategic financing.
- Attorney at Law (since 1989), large firm experience with
- Sebaly, Shillito & Dyer, Dayton, Ohio (1991-1999)
- Morris, Manning & Martin, LLP Atlanta, Georgia (1999-2002)
- FSB Corporate Counsel (2002-2007)
- Appcelerator Inc (2007-2008)
- Nexidia Inc, VP Legal Affairs (2001-present)
- Foreign counselor at Lalin Law Office since 2003
- Ohio State University, B.S., B.A. (1986)
- Case Western Reserve University School of Law, Cum Laude (1989)
Julie loves all outdoor activities and sports.